Saturday, December 5, 2009

Scout Night at the Thunderbirds Game

It was Scout Night at the Showare Center for the Seattle Thunderbirds Hockey Game!  The organization was having a contest for whichever Pack brought the most scouts to the game.  The prize was getting to do the flag ceremony at the beginning of the game in front of the whole crowd.  Guess who won?!  Our very own Pack 461!  I wasn't able to make the game, but Wes took some shots that I thought I'd pass along to everyone.  The boys did an awesome job and I'm very proud of them... it's a big deal to get up in front of all of those people!  The boys all received really cool Thunderbird patches too! 


The bag pipers performed as well... from what I understand they were giving a tribute and/or paying respects to four Lakewood police officers who were shot and killed the previous week.

No comments:

Post a Comment