Saturday, October 10, 2009

Orienteering Updated Event Information

Believe it or not I am still trying to finalize information regarding the Clark Lake Orienteering Event. It still scheduled for Saturday, October 17th. I am still unsure as to whether or not we need to provide our own compasses. I'm hoping to hear this week. The updated information that I do have is that it begins at 10 a.m.... not 9 a.m.

The park is located on 240th just west of 132nd. The parking lot is quite small, but there is a large lot across the street (at a church?).

The event is free, but they are asking for a canned food donation.

I will not be able to be at this event... I have to work, but Wes will be bringing Luke.

All participants will receive a segment and be able to check off Elective 4f and 8j.

So far Luke, Skyler, Liam, Nicholas, Hunter and Connor are able to attend!

No comments:

Post a Comment